View Single Post
      02-03-2021, 07:44 AM   #2833
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I've heard they work fine(ish). I haven't had an apple, but the fiance does and she hasn't let me know of any erroneous results. 113 BPM resting does seem high, do you take adderall or a shit load of caffiene? My resting HR is quite low, 45-55BPM, just for reference. Natural resting HR for females on average is higher then that of males though. Average resting HR for you is probably around 80 BPM give or take a couple.

Wrist monitors will never give the most accurate results though. They have chest monitors that apparently work much better, but that seems so inconvenient especially when lifting.
I was on adderall for 3 months in early 2019. I was up for a promotion and wanted to focus and shine to get the position. At my three month follow up, I was hypertension stage 2, and at 32 years old and 110 lbs on a 5'3" frame, my doctor was concerned. My diastolic number rose 30 points from my initial appointment when I got the RX . I haven't been on it in over a year and I would imagine it would have dropped by now.

I drink a cup of coffee a day, but doesn't everyone?
Appreciate 0