09-15-2018, 10:51 PM   #71
hugo_nz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW iX Xdrive40 MSport

Garage List
2022 BMW IX  [0.00]
Here's a look at my cars to date (since 2006):
  • BMW E87 118i 2.0 NA-L4 - My first new car. She was fun but troublesome. Spent as much time at the dealer as in my garage.
  • Fiat Palio EL 1.2 NA-L4 - Just a runabout car in my family. Was the go to when ever one of our cars were was in for repairs or maintenance.
  • Jaguar S-Type 3.0 NA-V6 - My first love. I wanted one of these for the longest time. She was written off when I guy t-boned me.
  • Nisan Almera 1.6 NA-L4 - Another one of our runabouts.
  • VW Passat Sportline 3.2 NA-V6 DSG - Pretty awesome car. Reliable but thirsty.
  • Mercedes-Benz W211 E320 3.2 NA-V6 Avantgarde - Awesome car. Reliable, fuel efficient and fun...if a bit old school.
  • BMW E39 540i 4.4 NA-V8 - Bought her, fixed her up a bit, sold her for a profit.
  • BNW E64 645ci 4.4 NA-V8 - Great drive and my first foray into retrofits and coding. Traded her in when the seal between the roof and windshield frame started leaking.
  • Mercedes-Benz C219 CLS550 NA-5.5 V8 Airmatic - Pretty awesome car. Plenty of power and comfort. Sold her after one of the Airmatic struts failed (and cost me $4000 to replace)
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 3.0 TT-V6 CRD Overland - Reliable, fun, frugal. Loved this car. Only sold her because I was made a killer offer.
  • VW Touareg 4.2 NA-V8 - Boy, what a money pit this one turned out to be. Eventually drove her to one of those cash for cars yards and got rid of her.
  • BMW E65 LCI 740i 4.0 NA-V8 - She was wonderful. The N62 had mild valve stem issues, but regular oil maintenance kept it in check. Did plenty of mods and retrofits on her.
  • VW CC Sportline 3.6 NA-V6 DSG - My first car in NZ. Japanese import. Ran strong. Traded in on a new Tiguan.
  • VW Tiguan 2.0 TT-L4 TSI - Only my second ever new car. No issues whatsoever. Plenty of tech and toys, but ultimately boring. Traded in on the the 6-er
  • BMW F12 650i 4.4 TT-V8 - My current daily.
Appreciate 0