View Single Post
      04-29-2016, 03:27 PM   #4
Rufus123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw 640

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6Pilot View Post
I just don't think that car is going sell!IMO I don't think I would pay more than $90k-$95k for it. I'm think it's worth $10k-$15 over standard M4. Others may see it differently.
Hahahahahahahah

You know they are sold out don't you ???

They had a wait list. A and B lists set up already. Gold tickets are an invitation to app,y to buy and are in no way at all a guaranteed car

The golden tickets are sent out to good BMW owners who have owned lots of M models, however they are sent out at a ratio of 1:5, if you accept you are then asked to provide car history and why you think you should be accepted for a car, and a agreement your not reselling it and then BMW decide if you get to buy one. My dealership that's family owned has one allocation and 36 people wanting it, guess who decides who gets it ???? BMW

Every single one is already sold one way or another

clueless isn't the word for your comment ..... what's your next gem ?? Don't invest in vintage ferarris they lose money??

Try ringing dealers and ask to buy one at RRP and listen to the laughter at the other side of the phone, in fact try ringing up and offering 50k over list price..... And then wait once again for the laughter

Last edited by Rufus123; 04-29-2016 at 03:40 PM..
Appreciate 0