View Single Post
      04-25-2020, 07:29 PM   #50
AlpineKing
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Congrats on the Car awesome and unique color combo , The one option I see missing is Carbon Ceramic brakes.
On the spacers , I heard Future classic from IND is really good , I think its there brand , they give you longer bolts for the wheels and a longer bolt for the rotor hat , you use the rotor hat bolt to support the spacer you use in the hub , it’s a nice idea
https://ind-distribution.com/collect...r-kit-14mm-lug

And with the spare I know they should have one my MB E63s had a collapsible spare it was small then when you put air in it unfolded and blew up to a full size tire pretty cool still need ample space for it .
I keep a plug kit in the car with me the factory pump is good to fill the tire , if you get a blowout your sol anyway got to call a tow truck, I feel the tires are pretty good today a blow out is more unlikely than a screw in the tire so the plug kit comes in handy

Yep, no CCB or Night vision on mine but I'm personally good without on it. Hopefully get a chance to pick up a dedicated track car in a few years. Appreciate the link for the spacers, still trying to finalize it.

Good pt about the plug kit, anything special or the regular auto parts one with the hook tool and the tar covered rubber "rope"?

Also, factory pump? where is that located if I have it?
Appreciate 0