View Single Post
      12-12-2021, 06:15 PM   #5
JBF650
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 F13 LCI 650i Coupe

my car isnt an Xdrive. Mine being rear wheel driven i don't experience any untoward vibrations when turning. I assume your wheels and tyres are all ok? ie no buckled rims or tyre flat spots etc etc though this would more than likely create issues at high speed and be constant... also I'm not sure if there is any sort of 'drive pull' at the front with AWD cars. have you checked the steering ? could this be a car with the electric steering? mine has the more usual hydraulic steering which is servo assisted and speed sensitive. perhaps there might be an issue here. you say to have to 'force it to continue to turn'.... hmmm this isn't right. Is the car under a warranty? you mention this ? perhaps take it to BMW have them troubleshoot it for you as surely steering issues is covered under a warranty.

if its not this then I'm at a loss too sorry. it would be hard to diagnose much more over a forum unless someone has had exactly the same issue and had it fixed or knew what it is. hopefully one of us can help you a bit more with this. good luck
Appreciate 0