View Single Post
      07-13-2018, 07:47 AM   #8
matt_320d
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 640d GC M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJA59 View Post
Low 40's is about right really.There is a few cars out there that are pre reg that are in weird specifications in my view.

Mine is similar to the above build date was March 2015, not registered until September 2015 though. I purchased it with 2k on the clock. The only thing you may loose in time is that concierge service won't be available as it is 90 days from build that it activates so you get a little short changed there, all others in regards to connected services operate from first date of registration (it is a strange one).

A lovely car overall.

I know my dealer had 2 pre reg cars in with about 100 miles on, about £42k. One was carbon black the other the more recent sonic blue?

Both were weird specifications though, VDC (not really common), M Sport + pack, Surround View, plus a few other bits.

Personally speaking having driven a car with sports seats and mine with comfort seats, I am glad I went for the comfort seat car over the sports seat which are less comfortable. Maybe the VDC would make it even more comfortable, but the sports seat do feel a little short on comfort IMO.
Mate, you're not in Kent by any chance are you? Funny feeling I might have just bought the carbon black car you are mentioning!
Appreciate 0