View Single Post
      07-08-2018, 03:04 PM   #3
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupé & M240i Coupé

Hi Matt,

personally i have just experienced the same situation. My F06 LCI GC was produced in June 2016 and was a dealer "show car". BMW Switzerland then registered the car in 09-2017 them being thus "officially" 1st owner. Long story short I purchased the car with just 14.000 km at nearly 1/3 of the original price! Car has around 47.000 US $ of extras.... Let you imagine what the new price might have been. Being a show car BMW put nearly every option you could possibly tick!
Now I bought it yes because the price was irresistible but at the same time the car looks like new in and out. By no means you would think this was a showroom car......
Indeed the main LCI stuff came (fortunately) in 2015 thus anything after that pretty much has it all in terms of new technology. A few extra options might have become standard on 2017 and 2018 models I read but that is about it.
Of course other owners please correct or add relevant stuff regarding options, accessories standard or not which you may consider important.

Regards
Cris
Appreciate 0