View Single Post
      05-01-2019, 05:36 PM   #4
Newimage
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Yes I have the Full Meistershaft GTC ,Was running with stock downpipes for awhile and the sound is really nice you will be happy, opening and closing the valves is fun and you can notice the difference when closed ,I recently installed AMS catless downpipes and now it sounds absolutely nuts ,its on a whole other level but there is things you will have to deal with ,cel light it runs fine with it but when I get a tune it will remove this ,the gas fume smell, and waste gate rattle.

Now with the waste gate rattle I never heard this when I was completely stock but when I put the larger pipes from the GTC exhaust I heard it even with my stock cats in place ,with the Catless downpipes it makes it even more noticeable but it doesnt bother me because its completely normal.
Thanks pal I really appreciate the information. I just got mine back and it does sound noticeably different.... I do want louder! I want that deep Rumble! Did you swap out the Ford mid pipe as well or is that stock with the AMS downpipes?
How bad are the gas fumes?
Appreciate 0