United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M6 GC

Garage List
2015 BMW M6  [0.00]
2010 BMW M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo1989 View Post
Man. I owe you big. Being able to order several swatches is going to do me a lot of good! Once you decided on Evo Grey, how did you go about purchasing the color? Did you simply tell your local shop the color you wanted, or did you actually purchase it from PP then take it your powder coater?

Following this post I'll be deciding on which swatches to order. Now my issue will be "I like both of these colors!?"

Ordered those M decals from the above link. Hopeful that they'll fit.
The powder coat shop actually had that color as one of their samples and a color they keep in stock. Most powder coat places have either metal pipes or some type of metal pieces that have been powder coated in different finishes. Its probably better if you have your shop order since they know how much to order.

Its difficult to not order colors that are really close in color tone. It will drive you nuts trying to pick one.....

These are just the transparent powder coat finishes I've collected. I was going to have the OEM brushed then apply Tinted Clear II. I ended up just keeping it simple since it was going to storage anyway.

If the decals you ordered doesn't fit, I have 4 I can part with. I just need to remember where I placed them....
Appreciate 0