Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtox9 View Post
https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gal...ed/6839171002/

I bet there's some real doozie's out there...
I was in a third world country and the local "TSA" told me to get off the plane and follow them to the security area. Needless to say I was kind of nervous. They took me to a room where my checked in bag lay open on a table with my locked firearm case lay exposed. It was legally checked in and I had clearance to take it to my next destination so I wasn't sure what the problem was. They asked me to open it and I obliged. Then they asked me to take it into the plane and leave it with the pilot. Now, I've flown dozens of times with firearms and I've never been ASKED to bring it into the plane. I'm not law enforcement so I don't have a CC. I just wanted to get off the ground so I took my firearm and brought it into the plane, went into the cockpit and presented it to the pilot. He stowed it and they allowed me to return to my seat. Once we landed at our destination I walked up to the cockpit and asked for my gun back. That was it. They just gave it back to me. I could have literally opened the case, loaded my gun and took the plane hostage if I was someone with an agenda. It made no sense to me.

BTW what the shit is a "High powered magazine". Is it battery operated? Is it a HEMI? Do these clueless journalists do any research themselves or do they just spew whatever bullshit buzzwords they have heard with minimal understanding of what they are reporting on. It's a "high CAPACITY magazine" you clown.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 4
Buug95917439.50
FizzyElf133.00
dtox9339.00