View Single Post
      05-28-2019, 09:03 PM   #15
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Sounds really good ! Im thinking you didn’t go to stage 3 because of your octane availability of 91, Im going to DME in the next few weeks for stage 3 tune,there going to regap my plugs , included in price .

How do you like the burble ? Im contemplating,I’m afraid it might be to much and not want it all the time.Did you buy the cable and do the install yourself?
I think that would be a great option to put the car back to stock or change maps, what’s you review?
I went stage 2 because i have not upgraded my clutches yet. Once i upgrade my clutches i will be going stage 3. Currently their stage 3 will burn my oem clutches too fast. 93 octane is everywhere here.

You will like the burble its harder to command the burble than say a m3 or vf engineering tuned or BM3 tuned car. It will give of burble between 4-5.5k rpms.

I let dme remote into my laptop and do everything through teamviewer. Im sure if you watch and pay attention you can change some stuff up. I really enjoy the tune it has considerable more pull than the some horsepower ranged cars. Consistently strong performance.
Appreciate 0