View Single Post
      12-20-2021, 02:52 PM   #24
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinesWithSouls View Post
Omg, you're right. I can't believe I missed it!

Guys, up for sale is my 2022 BMW M3, 3,400 miles, 6MT. I can't drive it anymore on account of someone else not liking it.
On the account of literally nobody else in the world liking it due to the schnoz, I volunteer as tribute to take one for the team and will stow it away in my garage where none of you have to look at it. I promise to never post pictures of it either, though obviously I cannot control what pictures others may take, nor can I control if someone steals it and takes it for a joyride and ends up all over social media. Sorry in advance.

Since nobody else in the world wants it, I'll give you about tree fiddy for it. Better than scrapping it dontcha know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
Holy shit imagine being this triggered that people find your car ugly. It's nothing against you that people don't like the look of the news cars. It's nothing personal. Don't have to sell it if you don't care about what other people say. And no one has told you to sell it either?
Imagine having no sense of humor in a thread poking fun at Germans with no sense of humor. Imagine having such a lack of humor that the same joke can be repeated ad infinitum for years without anyone being allowed to fire back lest people like you try to dogpile on.

Heck off and good day, sir.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 3