View Single Post
      07-14-2020, 11:39 PM   #44
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
When you find the right car, keep it this time. They simply will not make a car like that again. Heck, in 10 years they simply won't make any ICE cars at this rate!

I was thinking of selling my 2012 650 manual to get an M6 manual but I think I'm actually going to keep it along with my other 6 series and add the M6 if and when it becomes available. These are all unique vehicles and I actually appreciate them. I did consider getting another E92, which would have been my third, as a winter beater but it's too small and dated for me now. I guess I got spoiled by the 6!

Oops sorry. I wasn't aware that you also owned a E92 M3. So you know what I'm talking about. and plus it looks like you found more cars than I have in my lifetime.

Your 6MT 650 is sweet. I would only sell it to someone who is willing to pay a premium for it. I would even keep it and try to sell it back to EAS a few year down the line.

What would complete your collection would be a 2016 M6 Competition Edition car. I've also seen numerous 6MT 2014 Competition Package coupes