02-24-2021, 12:34 PM   #62
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I heard there is a crazy and convoluted tale about this.

LEC was given a 5 year contract to appease Todt's son who is his manager and it will effectively be Todt Jr.'s retirement.

Sainz was brought in rather than Perez or RIC in order to keep LEC as the number 1 driver, without dispute.

Ferrari was penalized with lower fuel flow for last year but will be fully released this year.

All of the Ferrari customer cars will have absolutely identical Ferrari PUs.

VET was sacrificed as punishment for selling out 17 and 18.

If ANY part of this is true, HOLY COW. Ferrari International Assistance just graduated to new levels of malfeasance.

What do you think, my friend?
Well my friend here is what I think and know as well ...
I'm actually happy to (finally) share it with my friends !

1 •Positive !
As I already told last year to our friend M5theonlyone I can tell you that Jean Todt's son Nicolas Todt is the manager from LeCrash !
It's clear like water that Politics are involved in the F1 circus deals !
LeCrash has an alliance with the French and Italian MAF ! That's why SEB was never relaxed along his side , and SEB's car was sabotaged more than once !
I wouldn't trust LeCrash , he's involved in very tricky situations behind the curtains .
LeCrash stole victories with the cheating Ferrari Jet-Mode , while he was aware of it and the Italian MAF as well !
In short : LeCrash is a piece of 5H1T and Ocon as well !

2 •Negative !
According Binotto : The Ferrari drivers are free to fight to be the number 1 in the Ferrari team .
Honestly .That sounds very promising , as we know Sainz is driving with Spanish B@lls in his race suit !
It's for sure ,Sainz will take LeCrash down ! At least if Sainz isn't sabotaged by the MAF like SEB was last year !

3 •Negative !
Ferrari wasn't penalized . While the FIA clowns were already aware anyway , they ( *had to ) start an investigation by the complaints of :
1 •7EWIS
2 •MAX

7ewis was it who said the words for the first time open to the media => *FERRARI JET-MODE* !!!
2 weeks later MAX confirmed the whole situation , and suddenly MAX was the biggest piece of 5H1T in the F1 because now suddenly the media was all over it !
And in the following weeks the strawberry story was real , and the strawberry smell as well , as the whole Ferrari box and pitlane smelled like strawberries !
Confirmed by Christian Horner ,Toto Wolff ,Helmut Marko , Jos V. and later by the whole F1 circus !

*BELGIUM 2018 - SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS*
Jos ( Verstappen ) walked during FP1 in front of the Ferrari box and said to Binotto : Mattia I can smell that your cars run on strawberry juice ! Mattia laughed and looked back on his screen !
Yeah as we know Jos his mouth is really big ...He won't shut it !
Interesting fact was that MERCEDES ///AMG approached Binotto with a Merc contract ,of course Merc wanted to buy the Ferrari Jet-Mode Secret !
In Dutch => https://www.gptoday.net/nl/nieuws/f1...g-van-mercedes
SEB's pace was insane over here and he won the race here in Francorchamps with the Jet-Mode !

As I said above Ferrari wasn't penalized , they just had to set it back to the required lower fuel pressure and to the same max. pressure as the other teams were using ( FIA/Spec.)
Ferrari was cheating with the fuel sensors as well and they had to remove them ASAP !
Of course that suddenly transformed the Ferrari's in turtles at "The Circuit of The Americas" !!!

Of course the FIA was involved and aware of the whole situation ...
That's why the Ferrari victories are stolen victories by cheating made by the FIA !

Cheers my friend !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 02-24-2021 at 12:49 PM..
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
M5Rick58902.00