View Single Post
      11-20-2017, 10:32 PM   #41
ace32x
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 alpine white M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaury23 View Post
Agreed. I think sellers are looking what other cars are listing for and base their minimum acceptance price on that. However the cars are selling much less than the initial asking price. These numbers are also proven when owners go and try to trade their car in and are shocked how low they value actually is.

As others have attested, you can buy a nice M6GC for late 50s if you are diligent and patient.

I think taking the car back to stock and selling the mods would be your best bet.
I’ve yet to see anything on the west coast with all the options and packages this one has for sub 65k as of recent. Have had a decent amount of local interest since i made the craigslist posting this weekend. Have a feeling it will move in the 60s, if not though might consider remoding and trading it in. Dealer buy offer for it stock for 57 right now plus the trade in credit I️ would receive on sales tax. Forums just a tough crowd I think on here I think as the east coast and other parts of the country numbers are much lower then up here in Washington for them.
Appreciate 0