View Single Post
      11-20-2017, 12:51 PM   #37
ace32x
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 alpine white M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI-M5 View Post
Ok guy here is my 0.02 cents here lol.....

So ive had 2 f10 m5s and now wanna m6gc , your car and opt's are just what i want mileage is a lil hii as well as price even w the price drop..

Me personally i Wouldn't touch w car if ya gave it to me for free (jus say'n)
R888's and modd's equal diaster for a car of your mileage im surprised you havent gone thru a diff or clutch already !

Don't get piss'd this is just what i would do if i want'd to move the car , since this add started in June and its Nov lmao im assume u wanna def move by now!

strip your shit ASAP , put your comp wheel's as people are looking for comp cars! drop your price on your for sale Ad by 8k so your in the damn range

sell wheels cheep $5-6k i know you prolly paid 8-10k but.. sell you vorsteiner 2-3k sell your power modds 2-3k Right there is 10k + Bang Bang !!

Anyone that knows anytyhing about anything will not even look twice at your car !

Again this is just what i would do.... hope it helps

Neil

r888rs have only been on the car for about 800 miles, i don't launch or abuse the car. solely on there because i like the traction and they fit the adv1s very well, prior to them being on it had stock pirellis on it. this isn't my only car, nor my fun weekend car (no reason to rip on it like a teenager) ill get in my 3k whp vette if im looking for some excitement. i cruise it around to outings with the woman (dinners, shows etc) and to and from the gym.
Appreciate 0