04-05-2019, 08:27 PM   #27
mikerx5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 F06, 2022 G06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathkiller View Post
Thanks guys,

I do love the car despite the issues. It's a big comfortable luxury machine that pulls almost exactly like an '04 whipple cobra that I had several years back. Of course that is where the similarities end in that comparison, the car is all about attention to details and it just feels special in a way that no other vehicle I've ever owned can match.

It arrived with a broken belt in the left rear tire and a screw in the right rear. I pulled the right rear this evening and plugged the tire, the left hasn't progressed or made any noises so I'll leave it alone and keep an eye on it.

I've set aside the day tomorrow to do a complete detail. I won't spend too much time on the wheels for obvious reasons.

It just boggles the mind that anyone (particularly a high end dealership) would deliver a vehicle looking like that, I've sold beaters that I took a day to clean up before the sale.
Feel for you. That just stinks - the sticker on these show the attention to detail so you are right on that you want to preserve as much of that as possible. Hope they take care if you if its a check for the repairs or something. You seem like you have some ideas about getting it up to your standards, im sure it will work out in the end!
Appreciate 0