View Single Post
      03-28-2019, 06:39 AM   #19
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx__xs View Post
wait so, you're telling me the authentic enlaes diffuser is cheaper than the knock offs on aliexpress?? hmm lol.

also, i called them and nobody picked up, the line is disconnected
I noticed the Enlaes website came back not too long ago, maybe its been up about a month or 2. the original one from years ago was about 3k. so the knock offs on ebay at around 1k were a deal. the ebay FRP and authentic FRP would probably be the same in terms of quality and fitment. most often the actual source of the diffusers is some factory off in Taiwan that then sells the same part to another reseller here with a no name/E or V style branding to it. finding a fully carbon fiber piece would be incredibly hard to find.

by the sounds of you not being able to call into Enlaes that's already a good tell that they have not changed their business practices. its a real shame. don't even bother dealing with the company you will most likely lose your hair dealing with them. grab the ebay knockoff, you'll be happier with that one and get it way faster than Enlaes could get it to you.

granted it takes like 2 months to get it from the ebay store probably. but I have heard countless stories parts never arriving and then Enlaes stopped doing business without refunding any money to its customers. not too sure whats going on over there. there is a lot of talk about them on audi forums.

I bought mine here https://www.ebay.com/itm/EX-Style-Ca...gAAOSw1RVaUtwi

took a sold 2-3 moths to get, but I think its worth it. if you cant see the blemishes from my photos you wont be able to notice them, like I said they are under the exhaust tips, you'll never see them. I also contacted Spec-m to give me a discount and they gave me a better price than what is listed on Enlaes new website.

I will say though that it does not come pre drilled, so you will have to mark your spots to attach it. I used double sided tape and fasteners and its very solid.
Appreciate 0