View Single Post
      03-27-2019, 06:54 AM   #15
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx__xs View Post

So yes and no. This one linked is similar to the one on Ebay or alibaba. it has a carbon fiber weave pattern on the finish side, and then behind is just fiberglass. that is totally fine and id recommend that to save cost, because your going to bottom out on some driveway or something and scrape the bottom and not be too concerned you just scraped it up. A true CF one costs way more but will hurt a lot more when it scrapes so go with the FRP.

the other problem is that ENLAES is getting back into business now so I am not sure how long it will take to get or if this is just a new ENLAES site and they are continuing their old practices. I have only heard negative things about the company from a fitment and deliverable aspect. their designs are great but service is pretty rough. I'd also ask them for a picture to make sure its not some different design being they just returned to doing business.

I would call them up and confirm it is really for sale. see if you can get it installed and give them some pictures and they might even work out a better price for you for being able to help them market their product.
Appreciate 0