View Single Post
      12-22-2020, 12:56 PM   #12
m6NYC
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecpe View Post
Mmmmm.. very strange that it's not throwing any codes. Aside from the MAF it could be related to the battery.. there was a thread running around a while ago with same symptoms, rough cold start and all that jazz.. ended up being a bad battery to everybody's surprise.
Strange indeed, Im assuming if the injectors are leaking fuel overnight it wouldn't throw an error because their fuel flow during operation is normal.

I just re-cleaned the MAFs this morning and replaced/recoded a new oem battery this past February. Also added a bottle of seafoam fuel injector cleaner to full tank of gas last week with no resolution or improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. M6 View Post
replace MAF or injectors, i was having leaky injectors before without any codes & checked them with ISTA showing all good, replaced later and all fine now, good luck
Could you explain the symptoms you were getting with the leaky injectors? I had the car parked and not driven for almost 5 days and it stalled 4-5 times idling but it was also 10-15 degrees F which is the coldest it has been in New York this season. I was looking for the obvious lack of power symptoms you would see with failing injectors but its hard to notice any power dips with 780wheel horsepower.
Appreciate 0