Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

….and they absolutely did. I purposely lolly-gagged so dinner would be later and I could avoid taking her to places I frequent more often (….I didn't want to be seen with her; word travels fast). The hostess tried to turn us away (..due to the rapidly approaching closing time) and suggested…….you've guessed it, Applebee's…..but I sweet-talked the hostess into just letting us sneak into the bar area. The hostess later gave me her number while my date was in the restroom. I can't make this stuff up.
Jesus H! The hostess? I can see it, while you're sweet talkin' her into letting you and your DATE go to the bar section you're simultaneously giving the hostess the eye saying "this is just killing some time but I want you instead".
Pretty much. I just wanted to see if I could actually accomplish the feat since it was a tad brazen. She gave it to me without me directly asking for it. It's all sport though. I really do just want to be in a monogamous situation (…a "title" isn't necessary). I mean that. I really do. Lol!
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12808.50