Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
Si, I just bought these three to add to my collection: a Keltec KSG 12 gauge shotgun, a S&W MP-10 AR style .308 Winchester caliber, and a nice small Ruger LC9s 9mm for concealed carry.

Now I need to find the right accessories for them.
I have had about 3 years with my KSG now so I have tried a bunch of variations. I have a MagPul vertical grip and a Streamlight TLR-1s on the lower rail and I am very happy with that setup. Just enough space to not bang your knuckles with the light, easy access to on or strobe with the flick of a thumb and no block to vision on the upper rail if you are not using the light.

I have tried the 45% grip and it is harder to hold on to and control. Using no grip was good control and easy to hold on, just not as easy and fluid as the vertical, especially with the light on the bottom. The vertical grip has been great in my many range trips with the KSG.

For bedside defense I keep 00Buck in one tube (and chambered since I have no kids/family in adjoining rooms) and rifled slugs in the other tube for easy selection based on situation.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0