View Single Post
      07-09-2019, 09:29 AM   #1116
KenB925
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ZL1, Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Not to start a flame war - but what are the best brands of grills, and equally - which should be avoided? I'm moving into a new home in about 4 months, and actually have 2 gas lines to the back porch so could hook a gas grill to the gas supply if needed. Having 2 lines means I could have a smoker/grill separately too so an all in one isn't top priority. But wanted to know if there were any brands to avoid, or conversely any I should actively look at?
What is the budget?

I went to a bbq shop looking to order a bull (having never touched one), I ended up buying a Fire Magic (way more $$$). Touching and looking at both, there was no comparison.

Look at the quality of the burners, thats what sold me on the Fire Magic, and will you be able to get replacement parts if you need them in the future, especially if you're doing a built in.

Also, consider trying to order a 'common' size for your built in, just in case you want to/need to replace it with a new grill in the future.

I like some of the accessories that came with it, the charcoal tray in particular.
Appreciate 0