05-06-2013, 12:17 AM   #11
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
Eh I still like the look of the outgoing model much more. Your 335IS looks much better than the new SL, IMO.

The side profile of the new SL is probably the least offensive. I just think they completely ruined the taillights, though. The previous generation SL had much sleeker and more coherent (with the rest of the body) taillights.

But I mean it's still obviously a great car. This car is actually on my dad's list right now but I'm pushing him towards the Audi R8. I think at this price range (roughly $100k-$150k) the R8 (v8) has the most exotic look.
I would agree with the comment about the Audi. My dad just has something against Audi, considering their past problems. And he's always preferred Mercedes to BMW (he much prefers the comfort and amenities to the 'driving feel' - he things my BMW has too harsh of a drive)
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0