Drives: E90 330xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [9.50]
2006 BMW 330xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado.e9x View Post
While not the same brand, mine has come in handy numerous times since I bought it. I think I've only had to use it on my car once though.
Yeah since I just bought mine I haven't had to use it yet but wished I had it earlier. When comparing the different ones out there I liked this one because it has a 65w super charge function so it only takes about an hour or so to fully charge this unit which is pretty incredible. It's 74Wh/20,000mAh which is a decent amount of power storage. I haven't seen another one with an LCD display showing the % of charge in the battery either.

Manufacturer states that it can hold a charge for 18 months without use. The final bonus was that it came with a 24 month warranty and another extra 12 months for signing up for their e-mails. I can live with that for a 3 year warranty.

I really don't see how you can beat this at just over a hundred bucks.
My audew was around $100 too, also 20,000mah. Depending on the vehicle and how dead their battery is it'll only take 1% off. Sometimes maybe 6% if its dead dead. Honestly charging my phone with it is what drains it. This ones got an led display 👍🏼

They're amazing things to have thats for sure haha