BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Someone will be along shortly to tell everyone how we are doing it wrong by wearing deodorant. Until then.....

I alternate. Gillette Clinical on days that I know I will be actually working and sweating. Old Spice soft solid for general use and after the shower, before bed. Mitchum on days that I wear black shirts as not to have the white stains. I find that if I wear one particular deodorant for too long, my body adapts to it and it no longer works as well.

I take my body odor, or in this case "scent" seriously. I also use Woody and Citrus IPA ball powder from Fromonda. If you don't know, look that shit up.
I shave my pits....you know because of..."ripped" and all.

LOL...I had to get that one in there. I had a trainer once tell me you should shave your legs as it will make the definition "pop".

I looked at him....typical gym trainer who looks like he needs to hire someone...and told him I was good.
This is what I was missing! Keep your pits shaved! Stay hydrated, take good showers, stop eating toilet food, shave your pits, and use good quality parfum.

Stop clogging up your pores with that deodorant/antiperspirant crap. If you still can't shake off your body odor, go see a dermatologist.
Appreciate 0