View Single Post
      09-03-2020, 11:54 AM   #2525
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Complete side note, but recently I read about a guy who tried a clinically tested protocol: 30 minute workout 1/week for 9 months and had larger gains than anything he'd ever tried.

Apparently the trick is you have to totally exhaust each muscle group, like to complete total utter devastation - I guess it was designed by some lifting royalty guy (obvs I don't remember the details). Ultimately he quit doing it because he feared each session due to the lactic acid pain endured for the 30 minutes.

If anyone is interested I'll see if I can find the link - overall though, just an interesting view into how the nervous system works
I heard about this yesterday. Interesting to say the least. I'll be doing some research as I find time.

I have officially started my bulk as of the first. Sadly, I dipped so low into the caloric intake during the cut, that I've made my baseline incredibly low. If I go beyond 1600 kcal/day, I gain fat. Slowly increasing my calories weekly until I get to 2300/day. I plan to bulk until the end of February or March. Stoked to see what the results will be in Spring.

Last edited by King Rudi; 09-03-2020 at 11:59 AM..
Appreciate 0