09-01-2020, 02:48 PM   #2514
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
That schedule actually makes a lot of sense - that's a more advanced routine than I guess I expected but clearly there are some disciplined dedicated lifters around here. I'm still doing a split - push / pull / legs but I could see moving to your program actually at some point. If I had a badass home gym I'd be doing twice a days 7 days a week probably
Much appreciated man. My body seems to do well with it, again not overworking anything or at least it doesn't feel that way. Sometimes my biceps are a little sore going into shoulders/bicep day, but other then that it works pretty well. Two reasons I don't do the typical back/biceps an shoulders/tricep days. 1, splitting them up helps me get the best at of the muscle group I am really focusing on, i.e. shoulder or back. 2, size is not my main concern right now, so I am fine with working a muscle group a little more then it "should" be.

I've never gotten into the hole push/pull/legs thing, and this is mainly due to time. My avg routine is in the gym by 5:15am, cardio for 10mins to warm up, lift for 45mins avg, then more intense cardio to finish for 15mins. I need to be in the shower by 6:50 because I like to get to work right around 7 (gym is 2 mins from work). I feel like I would need around 75mins of just lifting to get through push or pull.

A sick home gym would be awesome, I'd probably use it whenever I'm bored haha.
Appreciate 1