View Single Post
      01-22-2019, 02:06 PM   #45
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ind_can View Post
Nice work! Love your attention to detail! I've been wondering about which leather care kit to get and seems like this one will do the trick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts-m4 View Post
nice restoration job on your front seat!
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F06WINS View Post
Speaking of leather maintenance kit does anyone have a good suggestion for a product which (without being too aggressive on the leather) removes the slight color stains (e.g. from jeans, other color stains left from clothes) on a light interior such as Ivory White? I do not want to scratch the weather but it doesn't seem otherwise so easy. But 1st things first I want to be sure I have the right product. Got black leather in the other car so I usually used "light" leather products just to keep the leather fresh - stains were never an issue.
I would suggest reaching out to Swissvax. They have quite a few different products for different jobs and I'm more than sure they could lead you in the right direction. Ideally you'll want to remove the stains and then apply some sort of leather coating to prevent it from happening again (they sale these coatings as well).
Appreciate 1
FBMWWINS603.50