View Single Post
      10-17-2021, 12:55 PM   #11
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Input your BMW hex code at this site: https://bmwfault.codes/

It should give you some info…I saw approx 5 faults that listed info “views”. It also reveals that the module this fault is occurring in is the “roof function center”.

Can you get the alarm siren to sound off at all…or do you just get flashing lights? You can press the PANIC button on the remote to see if the alarm siren sounds off.

Also, you’ll see tests that tells you to arm and wait 30 seconds…that’s because there is a delay for the interior motion & tilt sensor to arm. When you first lock & arm the car…it takes 30 seconds before the IMS (interior motion sensor) and the TILT sensor to arm. This is in case you have things inside the car that are still moving etc…it delays arming 30 seconds after locking. So that is why you see the instructions to wait 30 seconds, then disconnect the battery…this will give the alarm siren a chance to arm…and then the siren should go off if you disconnect power.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0