Thread: Labour Shortage
View Single Post
      10-28-2021, 09:58 AM   #48
OkieSnuffBox
Major
Rep
Drives: '13 135i

I'll be at 15 years experience and 5 with my current company in December. They treat us well, pay and RSU's are good, are health benefits are INSANELY good......which is a good thing since my fiancee has an autoimmune disease (also really cool I can have her on my insurance as a domestic partner). And I work from permanently now vs just days per week like we did before the Pandemic.

I've been getting pinged by recruiters a ton lately, but haven't responded to any of them because I like my job, the people I work, and my manager.

Although I was pinged by one today that actually included some salary compensation information and asking for much less experience than I actually have. It would be the potential to raise my base salary by nearly $40k per year (also full-remote). I say base, because basically every time we get a raise at my current company that includes some RSU's.

I'm considering updating the resume and applying just because that's such a huge jump. And I'm not balling out like a lot of you guys, but I already make enough I haven't been getting stimmy checks.
Appreciate 0