View Single Post
      08-16-2018, 11:55 AM   #37
rs808
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM6 View Post
Not in person. Considered buying it. Ask for the service history. Or I can send it to you. Original owner wasn't aware of the 1200 mile service (I spoke with him). He brought it in at 9,430 miles. Car looks to be in amazing condition. Original owner told me it was otherwise in excellent condition and well cared for. BMW will not CPO it, if that matters to you. Let me know if you want more info. I passed and bought a different one.

Mike
Funny I almost bought that vehicle at Passport. My brother knows the service manager and we were told the same thing. I was working with the sale rep Peter. The internet manager said they wouldn't come down much on the price so I ended up buying one in Orlando from Fields BWM with 22k miles for 64k. This guy also missed the 1200 mile service but did have it serviced at 2500k.
The one I purchased is black on black with the executive and competition package, driving and parking assistance, full merino leather and night vision. Overall a better deal considering 8k less miles and a few more upgrades. Adcampo, I suggest offering them 62K.

Last edited by rs808; 08-16-2018 at 01:53 PM..
Appreciate 0