italy430
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 2000 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUT View Post
You're not worth arguing with...

Go to 8min9sec... Does this sound familiar, big boy?

PS: Troll:
"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"
You're too stubborn to admit that you're wrong, and are deliberately provoking an argument.
You sir, are in fact a troll.

Good day!
I believe Jeremy said that as a bit of a joke or a stab at the supporters of the Audi. It would be good to know that during this segment in the show, Jeremy was not the supporter of the Audi.

I believe this video is more appropriate. Tiff explains, very well, the different handling characteristics that cars have. Close your eyes and listen to the Audi in your video at 8:09 and then close your eyes and listen to the MR2 at 7:00 in my video. It transitions from slight understeer to oversteer. You're lying if you tell me that there is a distinct difference between the understeer and oversteer. The MR2's noise while it transitions from understeer to oversteer has no distinct change. It progressively gets louder as the car gets closer to the camera, which negates the change in volume being significant, and the noise itself has a very minor and progressive change from when it's understeering to when it comes to rest after the oversteer maneuver.

Appreciate 0