01-04-2020, 12:11 AM   #8
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxwil View Post
That's crazy QSilver. Will definitely keep the mirror issue in mind. How much are we talking for two mirrors?
I found a seller on eBay...they came from Berlin Germany and cost $130 (for the set). I had initially found someone from Latvia and had paid for them....but then got an email and pic where they informed me that one of the mirrors got damaged (dropped) when they were packing them...so they were letting me know that they were returning my payment and cancelling the sale. That's when I went back on line and found the seller from Berlin...which was only a few dollars more.

I do recommend going to one of the online part database sites (like realoem.com) and inputting data that would be like your car except select the EURO market...then go to the diagram and select the mirror/part number that is configured like your car is optioned. That way you'll know your buying the correct mirrors unless it doesn't matter if they aren't heated or don't have the auto dimming feature (which makes them a lot less expensive).

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0