08-06-2020, 12:03 PM   #260
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Tail light line? Like say the top edge of it passing through the edge of the camo panel?

Keep in mind, the only areas visible on the rear that don't have rigid camouflage attached are 20mm around the number plate and exhaust trim. Everything else is obfuscated.

The leaked image from the lift is what's hiding behind.
Lem

Look at the F87 taillight again. It is ONE piece that extends into the trunk and, as such, the trunk line (what opens and closes) is curved inward to accommodate the taillight. Still the 'gap' between the taillight and trunk is well defined.

What I am saying is this well-defined taillight-trunk line (gap) in the spy pics is preserved, HOWEVER, it is straight and somewhat vertical. There is no evidence that the taillight extends into the trunk (no inward curve to accommodate the taillight).

If you simply placed a piece of paper or camo plate over the inner third of the F87 it would not look like the spy pic. Further even with the camo plate the trunk is recessed inward/deep to the taillight in the spy pic.

I think, for now, we are going to have to agree to disagree. That said, I have no problem acknowledging I am wrong - you are correct - if/when the time comes. I simply do not see what you see based on the information provided to date.

///AVM
Attached Images

Appreciate 0