06-06-2021, 10:06 AM   #8
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaikram View Post
Which fuse is likely to be the culprit …(for what?)? And where is the fuse box?
Can you be more specific or add some details? It is not clear as to what fuse you are asking about because you don’t mention what your issue is…so it difficult to understand what the culprit could be for an unnamed, unknown, unmentioned situation.

There are two fuse box locations. One is up front behind the glove box…the other is in the trunk (back right corner)...on the f06 you lift up/out the little plastic cubby/pocket….and it reveals the rear fuse box. There should also be a laminated fuse index sheet folded into a slot in the rear fuse box. The fuse index/diagram lists all the fuses by number along with each fuse’s amperage. You also have a diagram that shows the location of each fuse (front and rear). You will also need to learn what the icons are that represent each fuse. BMW stopped using the name, and went to using an icon to represent what the fuse is for. If you look at the icon on the button and switches around the car…you will see they are the same ones used on the fuse index. The owner’s manual also uses the same icons.
{F1 - F67} accessed through panel in glove box

{F100 -F204} rear fuse box
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 06-06-2021 at 10:27 AM..
Appreciate 0