eagmail
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
I have the full meistershaft exhaust ,I love it,I get alot of compliment on it

2020 Honda civic

Not the first time I seen the pistons break the cast pistons can't take a hard knock its either that or a bent connecting rod leading to bad crank bearing

DME stage 3 ,DP,exhaust,intakes ,its from a bad injector so this can happen to stock tune on a hard pull,I had the DME Tune for 2 years no problems, its the crappy injectors fault

Its was cylinder #8

The only indication I had was it started to smoke oil from the exhaust but very little got much worse over the next week or 2 and its not my daily ,I was doing some hard pulls too I can't believe it didn't explode ,the engine was running when it got to the shop
But yeah,no check engine light ,no drive train malfunction ,started right up ,no hesitation or rough idle just smoke

Im not sure about the bad injector batch, my car was tuned they wouldn't help me anyway,Be lucky if they help you when its stock, I wear the shirt that says,YES I VOID MY WARRANTY

There really is know way watch for this, the only way to help is to have your injectors changed at 40K miles to play it safe,it might even be less than that I will find out

Around 20k for clutches and engine built labor everything?
Appreciate 0