Drives: 16 G12 + 15 F06 + 17 F15

Garage List
2009 BMW E93  [0.00]
2012 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc1979 View Post
A lot of M6?s for sale??? Just wondering what everyone is moving to?

I just got mine and couldn?t be happier.
No idea what people are moving to...there are many options. But even worse than the people "moving to" something else are the lack of inherent M6 buyers. They are great cars (assuming you don't get one of the many electrical and mechanical problem cars). Maybe that's the problem. Few people want one that is close to being out of warranty. Too many headaches. Maybe that's why they are depreciating? Maybe depreciation will be worse when the 8 series comes out? Maybe now that that the coupe (and soon GC) are discontinued, they are considered "has beens"?

I don't know. All I know is I have my eye on a very specific M6! OP, GLWS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc1979 View Post
A lot of M6?s for sale??? Just wondering what everyone is moving to?

I just got mine and couldn?t be happier.
No idea what people are moving to...there are many options. But even worse than the people "moving to" something else are the lack of inherent M6 buyers. They are great cars (assuming you don't get one of the many electrical and mechanical problem cars). Maybe that's the problem. Few people want one that is close to being out of warranty. Too many headaches. Maybe that's why they are depreciating? Maybe depreciation will be worse when the 8 series comes out? Maybe now that that the coupe (and soon GC) are discontinued, they are considered "has beens"?

I don't know. All I know is I have my eye on a very specific M6! OP, GLWS.
Absolutely love my M6 GC. Hands down the best car I?ve ever owned and I had them all. Nothing compares. Anyone watching the cars for sale, grab them and you will love them.
Appreciate 0