Rep
Drives: 2012 x5 m

2014 m6 gran coupe Dinan stage 2

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I purchased this 2014 BMW M6 competition with a Dinan Stage 2 708 hp vehicle from a salvage auction a little over a year ago. I had the car repaired by a professional shop and have since been driving it as my personal vehicle. I am looking to get into another vehicle and thus, this one must go. The car has nothing wrong with it. Paint is in great condition. No warning lights. No frame damage. Drives like a dream. The vehicle came highly equipped from the factory with an MSRP of 138k. It has the highly desired competition pkg, as well as the driver's asst. pkg (lane keep assist, blind spot detection, 7 cameras mounted around the exterior with a 360 view, etc.), the $8,000 Bang & Olufsen sound system that sounds like a professional studio, and finally, the executive pkg. The previous owner installed nearly 20k worth of Dinan after-market performance upgrades, which carry their own warranty including their Cat-back exhaust, carbon fiber air intakes, coil over suspension, and stage 2 708 hp tune. Car also comes equipped with an M-performance alcantra and carbon fiber steering wheel with carbon fiber shift paddles ($2,000) Just had a full inspection done and passed with flying colors. Can give you the information of the inspecting shop if you would like to speak with them personally. Car is healthy as a horse. If you have any questions about the repair process please reach out. Feel free to contact me with any other questions, I can be reached by phone or text Five15-3threenine-40six3. Thanks for looking.
Matthew

Original Vehicle Listing
http://www.2040-cars.com/bmw/M6/2014...eather-990585/

Appreciate 0