View Single Post
      10-24-2021, 02:51 PM   #15
Bmyguy88
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M6, 135i

Have had my German Auto Werks bracket installed for about 6 months now. I originally purchased it asI was scared of what would happen if my stock one broke (axles, driveshaft break etc) There is a slight increase in differential noise (if I have the radio on it's non existent) but that is to be expected with a delrin bushing, but from talking to multiple people some have increased noise and some don't. I will be adding an exhaust system soon so I'm sure will no longer hear it. I assume it's related to differential wear. Also there is a clunk into gear from park to drive but again very minimal. The slight increase in noise was worth knowing my bracket is solid and i don't have to deal with a oem bushing failing. I am very happy with the workmanship and their customer support. I installed myself and had a few questions, they were prompt to respond even on a Sunday when they are closed. Overall very happy with the purchase.

Also saw they just posted about a Black Friday Sale right now but you have to contact them to know the price.

Last edited by Bmyguy88; 11-14-2021 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 1
Whipple262.50