02-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #24
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
Probably...just look at it this way, im moving to the 335i Msport when it comes out in Sept, and based on the build sheet of the 335i today, and adding in additional costs for the msport options, the msrp is close to $60K, so yes, you can buy a 3er thats just as much if not more than a 535i, so certainly the 435 GC will be in the 60s and im sure it will be in the higher end as it will probably offer options not available on other lines..
Yeah, I know that you can outfit a model to be more expensive than a base version of the next model model in the lineup. What I'm asking is, will the base 4-series GC be more expensive than the base 5-series, assuming they both have the same engine?
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0