View Single Post
      07-04-2010, 07:02 AM   #56
ssummers
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny176 View Post
How's the recovery week workouts? I know you do the same DVD the whole week. I haven't gotten the chance to pop that DVD in. I was wondering if it's like the recovery workouts on Thursdays?
Anyone doing any extra workouts after the insanity workout? I was considering running again cuz I miss it but wanted to follow the program and not be drained the following day for insanity. I was thinking only 2 days a week including the day off on Sunday for only 2.5-3 miles.
Today is my last day of recovery week. The workouts are not the same as recovery day. It's still a good workout, just not as intense from a cardio perspective. It's interesting to see how you start to feel the exercises in your core once you develop the strength there.

In hindsight I really wish I had taken before pictures, I can tell how much I have changed over 5-6 weeks, would be nice to have the before pics to remind me I will never get that way again.

I do typically do some sort of workout on my days off, I don't have the energy to double up though.
Appreciate 0