10-11-2021, 08:27 AM   #54
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGames View Post
Any of you guys have spider issues /spider eggs / webs that constantly buildup under the flooring panels? My garage is infested with black widows and other types of spider webs. I cannot walk a day through my garage without feeling some sort of spider web hit me in the face, which is why I was hesitant to get these panels. The spiders find any nook and cranny to build webs and lay eggs and these seem to be perfect for their habitat...
LOL. I have a brace of windows along the north wall of my shop. It looks like a Halloween decoration; I can't keep up with the web removal. I hang a carpenter's belt on one of the shops posts (it's a pole building) and every year a bird makes a nest in the nail pocket. Oh, and mice love to live in the lift arms.

It's its own ecosystem...
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 1
JamesGames1326.00