Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

[QUOTE=M5theonlyone;26340929]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Hello my UKM5 friend!
Hello my M5Belgium friend!

Just caught up on posts in this thread - we have been gone for the last six days to celebrate our first born daughter's 40th birthday - we traveled to Sun Valley, Idaho to a most incredible home that was rented by our daughter's husband - the elevation is just over one mile at 5,300 feet - it's up in the Sawtooth Mountains - a VERY long drive at 12 hours or 700 miles, so the "travel day" is entirely lost to just travel, but worth it - our 2014 Subaru Outback performed flawlessly gong over multiple mountain ranges that were very steep - we just returned last night and are exhausted - we took EVERY precaution we could during travel, as COVID is returning in the US in a violent way - love the posts about Helmut and Ayrton and it is so hard to see the lack of water in Belgium - this is tragic - we are entering a 10 day period of no rain with temperatures reaching 82 F (28C) - wishing the both of you the best and looking forward to our posts!

*Glad to have you back Racerbruce and its great you had a good time there in the Sun Valley mountain lodge! I can understand why your exhausted as goes with trips to mountain lodges, it's a lot of trekking and exploring, in Aussie they call it bush walking and the trails go on for ever!! Makes a change from a relaxing week by a seaside resort where your doing nothing but carefully sunning,swimming in salty sea (great for your skin) and of course dining and fine wining later...my ideal holiday. Well,glad you all had a good healthy break away from the awful things that are happening in some cities and I hope you too have some rain soon my friend.
Lewis , The latest..
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60000.00