Superspeed
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: 640i, 120d, Cooper S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
I'll be ordering my 640d for delivery next spring and, much as I prefer the darker colours, I'm pretty much decided on Orion Silver as it won't show the stone chips as much.
Are those comfort seats and, if so, are the side bolsters adjustable?
Jon,

Silver is definitely a good choice and was also my first thought. Since my previous cars were silver however, I wanted a change. Besides black makes the car appear smaller and looks good with the chrome parts.

Yep those are comfort seats. They have all the adjustments you want and also keep the body tight when driving sporty. So I don't miss the sport seats when I compare to my Cooper S. Which on the other hand is a lot more of a sports car than the BMW.
The side bolster can't be pumped up, but they can be adjusted to narrow/wide to suit any person. I prefer them set to narrow, to give support through tight turns.

The best about the seats is that you can spend a long day in them, stepping out of the car in the evening, already longing back for more driving.