03-15-2021, 10:24 AM   #1093
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
Absolutely. If they are spray heads you can actually get a kit that screws on in place of the nozzle to use drip line. The head will need to be pressure reducing like a Hunter Pro Spray PRS-40. Drip actually takes very little flow to run. Now the thing is drip needs to run much longer than over head irrigation so you will fight wet and dry spots. I would recommend whats called blank drip and then use high flow point emitters to each plant.

Now if the heads are Rotors like RainBird 5000s or Hunter PGA then you will have to tap into the existing below ground line and add a drip pressure reducer.

Is the valve for the heads in the same area or on the other side of the driveway?
i have 2 rainbirds on order since HD, Lowes and Menards don't carry anything in stock that replace the existing heads for the drip system so i know what you're talking about when it comes to that for the flower beds around the house. but i see what you're saying for what i may need to do for the center lot. i will see how i can do this...thanks again!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0