03-15-2021, 07:14 AM   #1090
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
Just fyi Hunter and Rainbird both make heads (i.e. RainBird 5004+) that you have flow control so you can use them when needed and shut down when not. I'm an irrigation contractor and between that and nozzle changes it usually solves the problem. Capping can cause issues in the long term if the heads are ever needed again from landscape changes or if you are somewhere that winterizations are needed.
awesome an irrigation contractor! quick question lol if you could take the time to answer i'm converting my flower beds against the house sprinkler system to drip. i know how to do the conversion but wanted to know about a particular section i don't know what to do about? in the center of my horse shoe driveway i have a flower bed that surrounded by grass so there's 4 sprinklers all around it that waters both the grass and the flower bed in the middle. well, even with all the adjustments and what not i can't get all my flowers, shrubs and what not watered in correctly. can i tap off one of the sprinkler heads with a drip system and still be able to run the other 3 sprinklers or will that cause an issue with water pressure? i tried searching in Youtube but no luck appreciate it
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0