View Single Post
      11-17-2019, 02:17 AM   #1
MMMM6GC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

M6 GC aftermarket warranty data points

Hi all,

Picked up an F06 GC this week (can't stop staring at it), '14 ZCP 44k miles. I'll post pics next month as it's soon going in for a paint correction, PPF etc

Anyway, I've been on the hunt for aftermarket warranties the whole week, having searched every thread and harassed every warranty company/local dealer worth contacting.

After getting so many quotes I started noting them in a Google sheet, linked here

Hopefully this is a useful ref for people looking for data points. Please note the warranty prices are based heavily on year and mileage, so keep them in mind when comparing for your own vehicle. All dealer quotes are from the DMV area, and AFAIK plus tax.

FYI, I'm coming to the end of my research and am leaning heavily toward the MOPAR warranty (simply because it's manufacturer backed, exclusionary and a very reasonable price). Second choice is "The Mechanic" backed by Assurant, and highly recommended by a local BMW Dealer. Going to negotiate with these final two tomorrow and make a decision.

PS let me know if there are any errors in the sheet, or anything I should add/change.
Appreciate 7
iamvanja167.00
BadSeed158.00
MikeM6148.00
jjasonSU194.00