lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLABRO View Post
So much good info. Thank you!

I'm going to do the tuna can test this weekend because I think my watering could need some tweaking. Thinking shallow-ish root system. Also going to send in a soil sample to Oklahoma State University (apparently you can send them soil samples and then in 2-3 weeks they'll return hand written recommendations to improve the soil).

Here in Oklahoma, we have A LOT of clay (part of the reason why we don't have basements here) which will contribute (good and bad) to soil conditions, watering amount, etc. so soil test will be cool to see and beneficial. Want to also aerate and dethatch as well. So much to do!
I have yet done a soil sample test lol! I know I should do it. Maybe next year. Here in OH we have clay too! But I will say my soil is alot better now than when I first moved in. I've been treating it for the last 2 years and it shows especially when I aerate. I can see what the soil looks like.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0