View Single Post
      05-05-2021, 10:21 AM   #9263
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post

There is that whole MILF thing to consider . . .
To consider? There is no consideration. Did you happen to see the pic of the gf I posted (then deleted, for those just now joining - no point in wasting your time looking) in the Cool Chick thread??? Consider nothing. 80% of women in their 20's don't have the body that she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
There seems to be this thing with gifts that the nuance is make it a “surprise” and be thoughtful. Those are the best gifts, although on typical non Hallmark holidays it’s still expected that you give them so let’s not get started on if it’s truly a surprise and if it’s optional…

As for mother’s/Father’s Day the war department and I take a different approach. I ask her what she wants, and she I. This is outside the bounds of normal, but again I detest the notion of expected surprise previously aforementioned. Every year my only request is to allow me to have a day where I don’t have to cook, clean, take care of kids etc. a “free day” if you will. She has recently followed suit. Guess what I’m suggesting is you give it a try and ask what would make her most happy as a mother? Doing something for her children? Something as a family unit? Giving her reprieve and taking on her motherly duties?

Just a thought, toss it out if it sucks for you.
The war department?

If we were married and/or lived in the same house; I'd be all over this. As for the reprieve...not a chance in hell. The asshole in me is going to come out for a sec. A.) Those are her kids, not ours. B.) Those are her animals (dogs, cats, goats, cows, horses, etc.) not mine and F*CK that! She bought them, she can take care of them. C.) My house stays immaculate, hers.....did you see the part about the animals and the kids?

I appreciate the suggestion though and if we lived together or were married, this would be ideal. I already go out of my to take care of her stuff before I take care of mine. The problem with this, is that her stuff always gets done, then she adds more; all while my stuff never gets done. I may just take her and the kids to McDonalds and Putt-putt or something.
Appreciate 1